The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) Care Network location in Chalfont, PA, offers after-hours urgent care — fast, convenient care for children from infants to adolescents who need to be seen right away — provided by a dedicated team of board-certified CHOP pediatricians and pediatric nurses.
Your family can turn to us for:
ER or Urgent Care?
- Abscess care
- Allergic reactions
- Broken bones
- Coughs, colds and sore throats
- COVID-19 testing
- Ear aches
- Fever in children more than 2 months old
- Foreign body removal (ticks, splinters)
- Mild chest discomfort, heart palpitations, feeling faint (EKGs can be performed on-site and read by a pediatric cardiologist)
- Minor burns
- Minor head injuries
- Objects in ear or nose
- Pink eye
- Sports injuries
- Stitches for minor cuts
- Stitch removal
- Sun burn
- Urinary tract infection
- Vomiting and diarrhea
Wondering whether you should take your child to an emergency room or urgent care? Watch this video to learn more about when to go to where.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Should My Child Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Influenza: What You Should Know About the Flu
- How Too Much Screen Time Affects Kids’ Eyes: Tips to Prevent Eye Strain
- Celebrating the Holidays Safely During COVID-19
- How to Help Children Grieve
- Emergency Department (ER) or Pediatric Urgent Care?
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- My Child Has a Fever: What Should I Do?
- Vitamin D Supplements: What Parents Should Know
- What Pediatricians Wish Parents Knew About Giving Kids Medicine
- Separation Anxiety: What’s Normal and When to Worry
- Sleep Tips for All Ages and Stages
- Scoliosis: Early Detection Matters
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Your Check-up Checklist: Preparing for an Annual Well Visit
- Tackling Irrational Fears in Children and Teens
- How to Have a Productive Video Visit with Your Child’s Provider
- The Importance of Spotting Teen Strengths