If you receive care at a CHOP Primary Care, Specialty Care or Urgent Care location, please review this information for details about what to expect, care options available, and precautions in place to keep you safe.
The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) Care Network location in Bucks County, PA, offers after-hours urgent care — fast, convenient care for children from infants to adolescents who need to be seen right away — provided by a dedicated team of board-certified CHOP pediatricians and pediatric nurses.
Video Visits Available
Your family can turn to us for:
- Abscess care
- Allergic reactions
- Broken bones
- Coughs, colds and sore throats
- Ear aches
- Fever in children more than 2 months old
- Foreign body removal (ticks, splinters)
- Minor burns
- Minor head injuries
- Objects in ear or nose
- Pink eye
- Sports injuries
- Stitches for minor cuts
- Stitch removal
- Sun burn
- Urinary tract infection
- Vomiting and diarrhea
Wondering whether you should take your child to an emergency room or urgent care? Watch this video to learn more about when to go to where.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Advice for a Safe Summer in the Era of COVID-19
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- Staying Safe at Summer Camp in the Age of COVID-19
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Talking about Scary Topics with Kids
- Fever in Kids