New Entrance and Parking
We’ve expanded to a brand-new space on the ground floor of our Specialty Care Center. The Urgent Care entrance and parking will now be located in the rear of the building.
The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) Care Network location in King of Prussia, PA, offers after-hours urgent care — fast, convenient care for children from infants to adolescents who need to be seen right away — provided by a dedicated team of board-certified CHOP pediatricians and pediatric nurses.
Your family can turn to us for:
- Abscess care
- Allergic reactions
- Broken bones
- Coughs, colds and sore throats
- COVID-19 testing
- Ear aches
- Fever in children more than 2 months old
- Foreign body removal (ticks, splinters)
- Mild chest discomfort, heart palpitations, feeling faint (EKGs can be performed on-site and read by a pediatric cardiologist)
- Minor burns
- Minor head injuries
- Objects in ear or nose
- Pink eye
- Sports injuries
- Stitches for minor cuts
- Stitch removal
- Urinary tract infection
- Vomiting and diarrhea
The CHOP King of Prussia location also offers pediatric specialty care.
ER or Urgent Care?
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Should My Child Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Separation Anxiety: What’s Normal and When to Worry
- COVID-19 and Kids: What You Need to Know Now
- Tips for a Safe, Fun Summer During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Preventing Drowning Accidents: How to Keep Your Child Safe
- Emergency Department (ER) or Pediatric Urgent Care?
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- My Child Has a Fever: What Should I Do?
- Vitamin D Supplements: What Parents Should Know
- Should I Give My Child Antibiotics? Preventing Antibiotic Resistance
- Little Bug, Big Consequences: Understanding Lyme Disease
- Sleep Tips for All Ages and Stages
- Scoliosis: Early Detection Matters
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Your Check-up Checklist: Preparing for an Annual Well Visit
- Tackling Irrational Fears in Children and Teens
- How to Have a Productive Video Visit with Your Child’s Provider
- How to Help Manage Your Child’s Back-to-School Anxiety
- The Importance of Spotting Teen Strengths