In the Hospital
In the Network
"Is it safe to come to CHOP?"
Yes. We continue to safely provide care. Please don't delay a needed visit to your healthcare provider. Watch this video for a preview of what to expect when you come to our Philadelphia Campus.
Answering Your Questions about COVID-19 Vaccines
Find more information about COVID-19 vaccines and CHOP’s vaccine distribution plans:
- Is CHOP offering COVID-19 vaccines? Yes. Learn about our COVID-19 Vaccine Program.
- Where and to whom is CHOP providing vaccinations? Read FAQs about CHOP’s vaccine distribution plans.
- What do we know about long-term side effects of COVID-19 vaccines? Watch a video or read this article for what we know now.
- What should I know before getting a vaccine? Review FAQs about COVID-19 vaccines.
- Listen to a recording of our Feb. 17 Primary Care Virtual Town Hall for updates on vaccines, variants and more.
Expert Advice on Timely Topics
Decision fatigue? Every family needs to weigh their personal and community risk factors when navigating life during the pandemic. Advice from trusted sources can help you make informed decisions. Here’s some advice from our experts.
Are you uncertain about going to a doctor’s office right now? Telehealth is an option for many of our patients, whether you need to see your pediatrician, a specialist or urgent care. Here are some things you’ll need to know.
Helping Your Child Understand
Coping With Uncertainty & Stress
More Resources for Families
Here are some other helpful resources developed by CHOP experts to help keep your family informed and healthy.
CHOP will never ask for sensitive information such as passwords or social security numbers outside of MyCHOP, our patient portal. If you receive a call, text, email or social media message asking for sensitive information, do not respond. If you have questions, call your CHOP provider using a phone number you know is legitimate, or contact us through MyCHOP.