The Jill & Mark Fishman Center for Families is located on the first floor of Children's Hospital of Philadelphia's Main Hospital, directly inside the front entrance.
The Jill & Mark Fishman Center for Families support to families with travel, housing, and local resource needs. Our staff is here to help you manage your world outside of CHOP during your time with us, whether it’s for an afternoon or an extended inpatient hospital stay.
- Multilingual staff
- Mobile device charging support (charging stations, extra chargers)
- Daily luggage storage
- Patient gift deliveries
- Coordination of lodging, transportation and local resources
- Kitchenette with light refreshments
- And much more
The Jill & Mark Fishman Center for Families is open:
- Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. - 2 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 12 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Additional resources for families
The Jill & Mark Fishman Center for Families is one of four resource centers for families receiving care at CHOP. Find additional resources and services at each of these resource centers: