Parking at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is available at three parking garages: A, B and C.
- Main Hospital Parking A: Turn right from Civic Center Boulevard into Driveway A and follow signs to Garage A. This garage is for inpatient and Emergency Department families only.
- Buerger Center Parking B: Turn left from Civic Center Boulevard into driveway B and follow signs to Garage B.
- Wood Center and Seashore House Parking C: Turn right from Civic Center Boulevard into Driveway C and follow signs to Garage C.
Get driving directions to Main Campus.
Taller vehicles between 6'-2" and 6'-7" may park in Garage B or C. The P1 level of Garage B lot can also accommodate vehicles up to 8'-2", but can only be entered from the Civic Center Boulevard entrance. Garage B also has 47 disabled van accessible parking spaces.
Costs vary depending on the length of time parked and are posted in the garages.
Parking discounts are available to parents and legal guardians. You must get your parking ticket discounted at one of the following locations:
- Clinic or department check-in desk
- Wood Center welcome desk, first or second floors
- Main Hospital welcome desk, first floor
- Buerger Center welcome desk, first floor
- Any check-in or checkout desk at the Buerger Center
Exiting the garages
Parking can be paid for at kiosks in each parking garage, or with credit/debit at each parking exit. Remember to get your parking ticket discounted at the welcome and check-in desks for a discount.
To receive "in-and-out" privileges, parents and legal guardians can validate their parking ticket at any welcome desk.
To help find your way around our Main Campus, please refer to our Main Campus maps.