Please allow for extra travel time to your appointments due to traffic congestion caused by multiple construction projects around CHOP and Penn, including the partial closure of the Wood Garage. Read more below about parking at CHOP’s Philadelphia Campus.
Parking at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is available at three parking garages: A, B and C.
- Main Hospital Parking A: Turn right from Civic Center Boulevard into Driveway A and follow signs to Garage A. This garage is for inpatient and Emergency Department families only.
- Buerger Center Parking B: Turn left from Civic Center Boulevard into driveway B and follow signs to Garage B.
- Wood Center and Seashore House Parking C: Turn right from Civic Center Boulevard into Driveway C and follow signs to Garage C. Note: Wood Center Garage is partially closed. You may be asked to park in another garage upon arrival.
- If Wood Garage (Garage C) is full, please park in the Buerger Garage (Garage B).
- Please park in the Main Hospital (Garage A) if you have been directed by your department prior to your visit.
- Please be aware of construction barriers in the Wood Garage, as there is no parking access beyond these boundaries. There is an ongoing Wayfinding Effort throughout the campus to support navigation. Wood Garage will close completely in mid-November.
Taller vehicles between 6'-2" and 6'-7" may park in Garage B or C. The P1 level of Garage B lot can also accommodate vehicles up to 8'-2", but can only be entered from the Civic Center Boulevard entrance. Garage B also has 47 disabled van accessible parking spaces.
Not sure where to park? To help find your way around our Philadelphia Campus, please refer to our Philadelphia Campus maps.
Costs vary depending on the length of time parked and are posted in the garages.
Parking discounts are available to parents and legal guardians. You must get your parking ticket discounted at one of the following locations:
- Clinic or department check-in desk
- Wood Center welcome desk, first or second floors
- Main Hospital welcome desk, first floor
- Buerger Center welcome desk, first floor
- Any check-in or checkout desk at the Buerger Center
Exiting the garages
Parking can be paid for at kiosks in each parking garage, or with credit/debit at each parking exit. Remember to get your parking ticket discounted at the welcome and check-in desks for a discount.
To receive "in-and-out" privileges, parents and legal guardians can validate their parking ticket at any welcome desk.