Parking at CHOP’s Philadelphia Campus
Parking at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is available at two parking garages: A & B. Off-campus parking lots and garages are also available nearby.
On-campus parking options:
- Main Hospital Parking A: When traveling east on Civic Center Boulevard, turn right into Driveway A at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia’s Main Hospital and follow signs to Garage A. This garage is for same day surgery and Emergency Department families only.
- Buerger Center Parking B: When traveling east on Civic Center Boulevard, pass the Main Hospital, then turn left into driveway B and follow signs to Garage B. This Garage is for all CHOP patients.
Taller vehicles between 6'-2" and 6'-7" may park in Garage B. The P1 level of Garage B lot can also accommodate vehicles up to 8'-2", but can only be entered from the Civic Center Boulevard entrance. Garage B also has 47 disabled van accessible parking spaces.
Not sure where to park? To help find your way around our Philadelphia Campus, please refer to our Philadelphia Campus maps.
Costs vary depending on the length of time parked and are posted in the garages.
Parking discounts are available to parents and legal guardians. You must get your parking ticket discounted at one of the following locations:
- Clinic or department check-in desk
- Wood Center welcome desk, first or second floors
- Main Hospital welcome desk, first floor
- Buerger Center welcome desk, first floor
- Any check-in or checkout desk at the Buerger Center
Exiting the garages
Parking can be paid for at kiosks in each parking garage, or with credit/debit at each parking exit. Remember to get your parking ticket discounted at the welcome and check-in desks for a lower cost.
To receive "in-and-out" privileges, parents and legal guardians can validate their parking ticket at any welcome desk.