A video presentation by Jill Posner, MD, MSCE, on Teaching in the Clinical Setting, from the CHOP Medical Seminar in Salzburg, Austria, June 15-21, 2014.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Articulate the value in bedside teaching
- Apply the key principles of adult learning theory to teaching and learning at the bedside.
- List the challenges and limitations to teaching at the bedside
- List the common pitfalls in bedside teaching
- Be able to apply some helpful techniques to enhance bedside teaching sessions
Related Centers and Programs:
CHOP Open-access Medical Education, Emergency Department