Education and Training

Additional Training

Special Education Certificate Program - Immaculata University, Immaculata, PA

Board Certification

Certificate of Clinical Competency - Speech-Language Pathology
Pennsylvania License in Speech-Language Pathology

Undergraduate Degree

Bachelor of Science in Education (BSED) in Elementary Education - University of Delaware, Newark, DE

Graduate Degree

MA in Communicative Disorders - West Chester University of Pennsylvania, West Chester, PA

Titles and Academic Titles

Speech-Language Pathologist

Departments and Services