At CHOP Primary Care, Chestnut Hill, located in Philadelphia, PA, we are committed to providing the highest quality care for your children. Part of the CHOP Care Network, our practice provides comprehensive primary care from birth through young adulthood, delivered with compassion, respect and true affection for children and their families.
We provide the latest breakthroughs in medical care in a comfortable, family-friendly environment. Our practice was established more than 60 years ago and most of our providers have been seeing patients for decades. In many cases, our providers have treated two or even three generations of children in the same family! We care for patients from diverse backgrounds and have built trust with families by consistently providing compassionate, expert care.
We look forward to partnering with you to help your kids stay their healthiest.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. We have many precautions in place to keep you and your child safe. Read about what to expect when you come to one of our primary care offices.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Should My Child Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Right Care, Right Place: Where to Turn When Your Child Is Sick
- How Too Much Screen Time Affects Kids’ Eyes: Tips to Prevent Eye Strain
- Emergency Department (ER) or Pediatric Urgent Care?
- What Pediatricians Wish Parents Knew About Giving Kids Medicine
- How to Stock Your Medicine Cabinet Like a Pediatrician
- How to Help Children Grieve
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- My Child Has a Fever: What Should I Do?
- Vitamin D Supplements: What Parents Should Know
- Separation Anxiety: What’s Normal and When to Worry
- Sleep Tips for All Ages and Stages
- Scoliosis: Early Detection Matters
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Your Check-up Checklist: Preparing for an Annual Well Visit
- Tackling Irrational Fears in Children and Teens
- The Importance of Spotting Teen Strengths
- Stomach Bugs in Children
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child. To address the physical, social, emotional and behavioral needs of our patients and families, our team includes a social worker as well as nurse care coordinators who assist families of children with chronic illness. Our physicians are active members of the medical staff at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.