CHOP Primary Care, CHOP Campus, located in Philadelphia, PA, invites new families to join our thriving practice located just six blocks from CHOP's Main Campus. Our practice provides primary care services from birth through young adulthood to both medically healthy and medically challenged children from the tri-state region. We are dedicated to creating a medical home for each patient and to providing care in a kind and compassionate setting.
Our practice is certified at the highest level by the National Committee for Quality Assurance for healthcare quality and safety and have maintained this ranking each year since 2011.
Our office is conveniently located close to the Market-Frankford subway line and several SEPTA trolley stops. In addition, free parking is available for patient families behind our building. We want to become part of your family, as you become part of ours.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. We have many precautions in place to keep you and your child safe. Read about what to expect when you come to one of our primary care offices.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Should My Child Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Separation Anxiety: What’s Normal and When to Worry
- COVID-19 and Kids: What You Need to Know Now
- Tips for a Safe, Fun Summer During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Preventing Drowning Accidents: How to Keep Your Child Safe
- Emergency Department (ER) or Pediatric Urgent Care?
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- My Child Has a Fever: What Should I Do?
- Vitamin D Supplements: What Parents Should Know
- Should I Give My Child Antibiotics? Preventing Antibiotic Resistance
- Little Bug, Big Consequences: Understanding Lyme Disease
- Sleep Tips for All Ages and Stages
- Scoliosis: Early Detection Matters
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Your Check-up Checklist: Preparing for an Annual Well Visit
- Tackling Irrational Fears in Children and Teens
- How to Have a Productive Video Visit with Your Child’s Provider
- How to Help Manage Your Child’s Back-to-School Anxiety
- The Importance of Spotting Teen Strengths
Our caring and compassionate team of experienced, board-certified providers offer the best available primary care services to your child. Our pediatricians serve on the faculty of the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania and are fellows of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Our pediatric nurse practitioners are fellows of the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and are also board certified.