MyCHOP is a free service that offers patients/parents secure online access to portions of their or their child’s medical record using a web browser or mobile app. With a MyCHOP account you can:
- Make appointments
- Request medication renewals/refills
- Send non-urgent medical questions
- View test results
- View/print immunizations
Please speak to our Patient Service Representatives to sign up for an account.
What are Video Visits Used For?
CHOP Primary Care, Cobbs Creek, offers video visits as an alternative to some in-person visits when it is clinically safe and appropriate to do so. Telehealth video visits can be a good option for many medical appointments, including consultations for certain acute issues and symptoms, follow-up visits to see how a treatment or medication is working, urgent care visits and more. Your child’s provider will work with you to determine what visits can safely and effectively be done by video.
When your child is sick
- Please call our office to speak with a nurse before going to the Emergency Department.
- We see patients by scheduled appointments only.
- To speak with a nurse call 215-476-2223, option 1, 24 hours a day.
We offer a free parking lot and street parking is available in the area.
Coming to an appointment
- Please plan to check in with your child 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Insurance cards and copays are required for check-in at each visit.
Running late for an appointment
If you arrive late for your scheduled appointment you may be asked to reschedule. The next Well/Physical appointment may not be available for three months.
Please call 215-476-2223 at least 24 hours in advance to cancel an appointment. Failure to cancel an appointment in advance will be considered a no show.
Insurance and payments
Please call our Financial Counselor at 215-590-6912 to discuss any out of pocket expenses. Learn how to be financially prepared for your visit to a CHOP location.
We offer free interpreter services for our patients. Please request an interpreter when making an appointment.