Now more than ever in the time of COVID-19, the health of every family member is crucial. Get resources to keep kids safe and healthy this flu season, including convenient flu shot appointments.
CHOP Primary Care, Flourtown, located in Erdenheim, PA, offers top-quality pediatric care, delivered with compassion and respect. Our experienced clinicians have been part of the community for more than 20 years, and have built strong relationships with local specialists and area medical offices to ensure every child receives the best care possible — close to home. Our office recently moved to a newly constructed building in the business district of Flourtown and Erdenheim, just off Bethlehem Pike. A new physician will be joining our team in December 2019.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. We have many precautions in place to keep you and your child safe. Read about what to expect when you come to one of our primary care offices, or watch this video for more.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- COVID-19 and Kids: What You Need to Know Now
- Talking to Your Child About the Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic
- Screen Time During the Pandemic
- My Child Got Sent Home Sick: Now What?
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- My Child Has a Fever: Now What?
- Child Care During COVID: Is it Safe?
- Should I Give My Child Antibiotics? Preventing Antibiotic Resistance
- Battling Mental Fatigue
- Sleep Tips for All Ages and Stages
- Prevent Eye Strain During Virtual School
- Scoliosis: Early Detection Matters
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Your Check-up Checklist: Preparing for an Annual Well Visit
- How to Soothe a Baby with Colic
- How to Have a Productive Video Visit with Your Child’s Provider
- How to Help Manage your Child’s Anxiety around COVID-19
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child.