We are scheduling these visits now
- Children under 2 who need immunizations (vaccines)
- School-age children who need mandatory back-to-school physicals and immunizations for the coming school year (kindergarten, 6th and 11th grade)
- Any child behind on immunizations
- Sports physicals
- Sick visits
MyCHOP is a free service that offers patients/parents secure online access to portions of their or their child’s medical record using a web browser or mobile app. With a MyCHOP account you can:
- Make appointments
- Request medication renewals/refills
- Send non-urgent medical questions
- View test results
- View/print immunizations
Please speak to our Patient Service Representatives to sign up for an account.
When your child is sick
- Please call our office to schedule an appointment or receive nurse advice.
- We see patients by scheduled appointments only.
- To speak with a nurse call 215-836-1700, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Coming to an appointment
- Please plan to check in with your child 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- All patients should be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Insurance cards and copays are required for check-in at each visit.
Running late for an appointment
If you arrive late for your scheduled appointment we may not be able to see your child.
Please call 215-836-1700 to cancel an appointment. Failure to cancel an appointment in advance will be considered a no show. Well/Physical appointments are scheduled four months in advance.
Insurance and payments
Please call our Financial Counselors at 1-800-664-7855 to discuss your out of pocket expenses. Learn how to be financially prepared for your visit to a CHOP location.
We offer free interpreter services for our patients. Please request an interpreter when making an appointment.