At CHOP Primary Care, Harborview/Somers Point, NJ, we provide high-quality care for children who live in South Jersey or are vacationing in or traveling through the area. Our office is one of three that share a team of providers who provide comprehensive care for children from birth to age 21. Our office is known for its compassionate service and quick access to care. We are located at the corner of Maryland and Bay avenues.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. We have many precautions in place to keep you and your child safe. Read about what to expect when you come to one of our primary care offices, or watch this video for more.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Returning to In-person Schooling During COVID-19
- My Child Got Sent Home Sick: Now What?
- COVID-19 and Kids: What You Need to Know Now
- Tips for a Safe, Fun Summer During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Screen Time During the Pandemic
- Prevent Eye Strain During Virtual School
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- My Child Has a Fever: Now What?
- Child Care During COVID: Is it Safe?
- Should I Give My Child Antibiotics? Preventing Antibiotic Resistance
- Little Bug, Big Consequences: Understanding Lyme Disease
- Sleep Tips for All Ages and Stages
- Scoliosis: Early Detection Matters
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Your Check-up Checklist: Preparing for an Annual Well Visit
- How to Soothe a Baby with Colic
- How to Have a Productive Video Visit with Your Child’s Provider
- How to Help Manage your Child’s Anxiety around COVID-19
- The Importance of Spotting Teen Strengths
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child.