At CHOP Primary Care, Harborview/Somers Point, NJ, we provide high-quality care for children who live in South Jersey or are vacationing in or traveling through the area. Our office is one of three that share a team of providers who provide comprehensive care for children from birth to age 21. Our office is known for its compassionate service and quick access to care. We are located at the corner of Maryland and Bay avenues.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. Watch this video for more information.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Advice for a Safe Summer in the Era of COVID-19
- Getting Your Child to Wear a Face Mask
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- Staying Safe at Summer Camp in the Age of COVID-19
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- How to Soothe a Baby with Colic
- Talking about Scary Topics with Kids
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child.