At CHOP Primary Care, HighPoint, PA, we are pleased that you are considering or have chosen us to be your child's pediatric medical home.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. Watch this video for more information.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Stopping the Flu/COVID-19 Collision
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- My Child Got Sent Home Sick: Now What?
- My Child Has a Fever: Now What?
- Getting Your Child to Wear a Face Mask
- Child Care During COVID: Is it Safe?
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child.