MyCHOP is a free service that offers patients/parents secure online access to portions of their or their child’s medical record using a web browser or mobile app. With a MyCHOP account you can:
- Make appointments
- Request medication renewals/refills
- Send non-urgent medical questions
- View test results
- View/print immunizations
Please speak to our Patient Service Representatives to sign up for an account.
When your child is sick
- Please call our office before going to the Emergency Department.
- We see patients by scheduled appointments only.
- To speak with a nurse or schedule a sick visit, call 215-822-7700, option 4. When the office is closed, call this number to speak with an After Hours Nurse.
Coming to an appointment
- Please plan to check in with your child 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- At times there may be unexpected delays due to an office emergency.
- All patients should be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Insurance cards and copays are required for check-in at each visit.
Running late for an appointment
If you arrive late for your scheduled appointment we may not be able to see your child and may request that the visit be rescheduled.
Please call 215-822-7700 at least 24 hours in advance to cancel an appointment. Failure to cancel an appointment in advance will be considered a no show.
Insurance and payments
- We participate with many different insurance plans. Check your insurance provider directory to be certain that our practice is participating with your plan.
- Your insurance card is reviewed at each visit
- Copays are collected at check in at each visit.
We offer free interpreter services for our patients. Please request an interpreter when making an appointment.