At CHOP Primary Care, Newtown, PA, we are committed to providing the highest quality care for your children. Part of the CHOP Care Network, our practice provides comprehensive primary care from birth through young adulthood. We look forward to partnering with you to help your kids stay their healthiest.
If you're looking for a pediatrician and would like more information before making an appointment with us, you have the option to sign up for a virtual session with one of our providers and get to know our practice. We’d love to meet you, share some information about our practice and providers, and answer any questions you might have about CHOP Primary Care in Newtown, Pa.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. We have many precautions in place to keep you and your child safe. Read about what to expect when you come to one of our primary care offices.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Right Care, Right Place: Where to Turn When Your Child Is Sick
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- Making Vaccines Less Stressful: Tips to Comfort Babies and Toddlers Before, During and After Vaccinations
- Should My Child Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Baby Formula Shortage: What Families Need to Know
- Vision’s Connection to Learning Problems: Keep an Eye Out for These Signs
- Emergency Department (ER) or Pediatric Urgent Care?
- What Pediatricians Wish Parents Knew About Giving Kids Medicine
- How to Stock Your Medicine Cabinet Like a Pediatrician
- How to Help Children Grieve
- My Child Has a Fever: What Should I Do?
- How to Prevent Heat Stroke: Common Sense Guidelines
- Vitamin D Supplements: What Parents Should Know
- Separation Anxiety: What’s Normal and When to Worry
- Sleep Tips for All Ages and Stages
- Scoliosis: Early Detection Matters
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Your Check-up Checklist: Preparing for an Annual Well Visit
- Stomach Bugs in Children
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians, nurse practitioners and nurses offer the best available primary care services to your child. Our physicians are active members of the medical staff for our local community hospital, Saint Mary Medical Center, and are available to provide care for infants in the newborn nursery at this institution.