We are scheduling these visits now
- Children under 2 who need immunizations (vaccines)
- School-age children who need mandatory back-to-school physicals and immunizations for the coming school year (kindergarten, 6th and 11th grade)
- Any child behind on immunizations
- Sports physicals
- Sick visits
Get added to our waitlist
We are currently accepting all newborns to our practice, as well as patients transferring from other CHOP Care Network practices. Due to a temporary capacity issue, we have a waitlist for other new patient appointments.
We are expanding our existing office space and adding more providers in Spring 2020 to help us meet all of our patients' needs. Until then, please call or add your child's name to our waitlist for new patient appointments. We are actively moving people from the waitlist into available appointments as openings become available.
MyCHOP is a free service that offers patients/parents secure online access to portions of their or their child’s medical record using a web browser or mobile app. With a MyCHOP account you can:
- Make appointments
- Request medication renewals/refills
- Send non-urgent medical questions
- View test results
- View/print immunizations
Please speak to our Patient Service Representatives to sign up for an account.
When your child is sick
- Please call our office before going to the Emergency Department
- We see patients by scheduled appointments only.
- To speak with a nurse call 215-968-6844 to determine if a visit or home care is needed.
- If we are at capacity, our nurses may direct you to visit a CHOP Urgent Care location.
Coming to an appointment
- Please plan to check in with your child 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- All patients should be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Insurance cards and copays are required for check-in at each visit.
Running late for an appointment
If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled appointment we may not be able to see your child. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for a scheduled sick appointment and your child is not in distress, you may have to wait longer to be seen.
Please call 215-968-6844 at least 24 hours in advance to cancel an appointment. Failure to cancel an appointment in advance will be considered a no show. Well/Physical appointments are scheduled three months in advance.
Insurance and payments
Please call our Financial Counselors at 267-425-9832 to discuss your out-of-pocket expenses. Learn how to be financially prepared for your visit to a CHOP location.
We offer free interpreter services for our patients. Please request an interpreter when making an appointment.