Medication refill requests
- Log on to MyCHOP to request medication refills.
- Medication refill requests take two business days to complete.
- A nurse may call you if an appointment is required to complete the request.
- Call 610-436-8611 and follow the prompts, or log on to MyCHOP to request a specialist insurance referral.
- Referral requests take up to three business days to complete.
- If your primary care provider did not refer you to the specialist, a managed care coordinator may contact you for additional information. This may delay the referral.
During the visit:
- Please bring all forms needed to scheduled visits.
- Please complete all personal information in advance.
Outside the visit:
- Forms dropped off/sent to the office will require a $10 fee. Please allow 48 hours for form completion.
- For permit forms, please contact the office. There are requirements for completion of the form. We do not accept walk-ins for permit forms.
Medical records requests
- Log on to MyCHOP first to check for the information you need.
- You can request a copy of your child’s medical records at any time by completing a HIPAA release form in the office.
- Please allow 14 business days to process medical records.