As you prepare for your visit, remember that West Chester and North Hills Primary Care practices have merged and moved to a new, shared space that allows us to better meet your child’s needs. Our new address is: 770 Miles Road, Suite 1, West Chester, PA 19380.
Our new space is bigger, brighter and more modern than our current offices, and allows us to offer more appointments and future expanded services, including behavioral health, social work, and CHOP’s early literacy program, Reach Out and Read. The providers who currently care for your child will continue to do so at our new location.
CHOP Primary Care, West Chester, PA, is committed to providing quality, comprehensive healthcare to children and families in our community. Our doctors and nurses believe trust is built with good communication — and they enjoy developing strong relationships with patients and families.
Our practice has been part of the community for many years, and many of our staff live in the neighborhoods we serve — giving us a unique perspective on local health issues. We have established relationships with area specialists and experts, and work closely with Chester County Hospital, a CHOP-affiliate hospital. Our office is located 2 miles from Chester County Hospital, just southeast of the intersection of 322 (Downingtown Road) and Tower Lane/Miles Road, in the Brookworth Plaza, near Dunkin Donuts and CVS Pharmacy.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. We have many precautions in place to keep you and your child safe. Read about what to expect when you come to one of our primary care offices.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Should My Child Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Separation Anxiety: What’s Normal and When to Worry
- COVID-19 and Kids: What You Need to Know Now
- Tips for a Safe, Fun Summer During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Preventing Drowning Accidents: How to Keep Your Child Safe
- Emergency Department (ER) or Pediatric Urgent Care?
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- My Child Has a Fever: What Should I Do?
- Vitamin D Supplements: What Parents Should Know
- Should I Give My Child Antibiotics? Preventing Antibiotic Resistance
- Little Bug, Big Consequences: Understanding Lyme Disease
- Sleep Tips for All Ages and Stages
- Scoliosis: Early Detection Matters
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Your Check-up Checklist: Preparing for an Annual Well Visit
- Tackling Irrational Fears in Children and Teens
- How to Have a Productive Video Visit with Your Child’s Provider
- How to Help Manage Your Child’s Back-to-School Anxiety
- The Importance of Spotting Teen Strengths
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child.