This online symptom checker can help you make informed decisions about what level of medical care your child may need, if any, and steps you can take to relieve symptoms at home. If your child has medical risk factors such as a weakened immune system or surgery in last 7 days, please contact their specialist.
CHOP Primary Care, West Chester, PA, is committed to providing quality, comprehensive healthcare to children and families in our community. Our doctors and nurses believe trust is built with good communication — and they enjoy developing strong relationships with patients and families.
Our practice has been part of the community for many years, and many of our staff live in the neighborhoods we serve — giving us a unique perspective on local health issues. We have established relationships with area specialists and experts, and work closely with Chester County Hospital, a CHOP-affiliate hospital. Our office is located 2 miles from Chester County Hospital, just southeast of the intersection of 322 (Downingtown Road) and Tower Lane/Miles Road, in the Brookworth Plaza, near Dunkin Donuts and CVS Pharmacy.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Feature: Navigating Sick Season
- Right Care, Right Place: Where to Turn When Your Child Is Sick
- How to Treat RSV at Home and When to Go to the Doctor
- Why You Should Get Your Flu Shots Early This Year (and Every Year)!
- Vision’s Connection to Learning Problems: Keep an Eye Out for These Signs
- Why Now is the Time to Schedule Your Child’s Back-to-School Physical
- My Child Has a Fever: What Should I Do?
- A Pediatrician’s Family Vacation Packing Checklist: What You Need When Traveling with Kids
- Upper Respiratory Infection (URI or Common Cold)
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- Should My Child Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- How to Stock Your Medicine Cabinet Like a Pediatrician
- Emergency Department (ER) or Pediatric Urgent Care?
- When Your Child's Anxiety Is Worth Worrying About — and How to Help
- How to Survive When a Stomach Bug Hits your Household
- Vitamin D Supplements: What Parents Should Know
- Separation Anxiety: What’s Normal and When to Worry
- How to Help Children Grieve
- Sleep Tips for All Ages and Stages
- Scoliosis: Early Detection Matters
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child.
Patient Family Resources
These are some of the most frequently accessed resources for families receiving care at CHOP.