Now more than ever in the time of COVID-19, the health of every family member is crucial. Get resources to keep kids safe and healthy this flu season, including convenient flu shot appointments.
At CHOP Primary Care, West Grove, PA, we provide high-quality care to children and teens in southern Chester County and parts of Lancaster County, Delaware and Maryland. Our office is in the Penn Medicine building at the Jennersville exit, off of Route 1. The Penn Medicine facility offers lab services and radiology services on-site, as well as access to adult providers when our patients need to transition to adult care, which serves as a great convenience to our patients. Because of our years of experience in this community, we are familiar with nearby resources and can help ensure parents get the help they need to keep their families healthy.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. We have many precautions in place to keep you and your child safe. Read about what to expect when you come to one of our primary care offices, or watch this video for more.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- COVID-19 and Kids: What You Need to Know Now
- Talking to Your Child About the Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic
- Stopping the Flu/COVID-19 Collision
- My Child Got Sent Home Sick: Now What?
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- My Child Has a Fever: Now What?
- Child Care During COVID: Is it Safe?
- Should I Give My Child Antibiotics? Preventing Antibiotic Resistance
- Battling Mental Fatigue
- Sleep Tips for All Ages and Stages
- Prevent Eye Strain During Virtual School
- Scoliosis: Early Detection Matters
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Your Check-up Checklist: Preparing for an Annual Well Visit
- How to Soothe a Baby with Colic
- How to Have a Productive Video Visit with Your Child’s Provider
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child. We look forward to partnering with you to help your kids stay their healthiest.