We are scheduling these visits now
- Children under 2 who need immunizations (vaccines)
- School-age children who need mandatory back-to-school physicals and immunizations for the coming school year (kindergarten, 6th and 11th grade)
- Any child behind on immunizations
- Sports physicals
- Sick visits
MyCHOP is a free service that offers patients/parents secure online access to portions of their or their child’s medical record using a web browser or mobile app. With a MyCHOP account you can:
- Make appointments
- Request medication renewals/refills
- Send non-urgent medical questions
- View test results
- View/print immunizations
Please speak to our Patient Service Representatives to sign up for an account.
When your child is sick
- Please call our office to schedule an appointment or receive nurse advice before going to the Emergency Department.
- Appointments can be scheduled on MyCHOP or by speaking to a nurse.
- Call 610-869-4700 and press option #2, 24 hours a day, seven days a week to speak with a nurse.
- We see patients by scheduled appointments only. Please do not walk in to the office without an appointment.
We offer free parking at our office.
Coming to an appointment
- Please plan to check in with your child 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- All patients should be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Insurance cards and copays are required for check-in at each visit.
Running late for an appointment
If you arrive late for your scheduled appointment we may not be able to see your child, and your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
Please call 610-869-4700 at least 24 hours in advance to cancel an appointment. Failure to cancel an appointment in advance will be considered a no show. Well/Physical appointments are scheduled at least three months in advance.
Insurance and payments
We accept most major insurance plans. Please speak with a Patient Service Representative before your visit to confirm whether we participate with your insurance.
Please call our Financial Counselors at 1-800-664-7855 to discuss your out-of-pocket expenses. Learn how to be financially prepared for your visit to a CHOP location.
Free interpreter services are available for our patients. Please request an interpreter when making an appointment.