Published on in CHOP Talk: A Voice for Children
The CHOP Cares Community Fund and Grants Program recently kicked off another year, accepting grant applications from CHOP employees seeking funding to do work for children and families in their communities. The Community Advisory Board (CAB), which helps to determine grant awards, also welcomed new members:
- Claire Bowers, Specialty Care Site Manager, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Garrett O’Dwyer, Policy and Communications Associate, Philadelphia Association of Community Development Corporations
- Mare Rosenbaum, Principal, Homeward Bound Moves
- Viviann Schorle, Community Mobilizer, Norristown Area Communities that Care
- David Taylor, Assistant Director, Office of Post Doc Affairs, CHOP Research Institute
We also want to sincerely thank those CAB members who recently rotated off of our Advisory Board, including Sarun Chan, Bettyann Creighton, Mimi Girten, Samantha Joseph and Jodi Leckrone (most of whom are pictured here).
Please contact Amanda Evans, Community Relations Coordinator, for more information about the Cares Community Fund and Grant Program.
Categories: In the Community