Resources for Professionals
National Referrals and Partners
Whether you're referring a patient to us for the first time or seeking a second opinion, these resources will help in your search for more information.
COVID-19: Resources and Screening and Evaluation Tools
Sign up today to stay up to date on our clinical programs, research, clinical trials, educational opportunities, and other updates that are important to providers who refer patients to CHOP.
- The CAR-T Revolution 3 Years After FDA Approval
- Advanced Pediatric Thyroid Cancer; is it time for a paradigm shift in care?
- Understanding Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome: From Diagnosis to Management
- Innovations in Vascular Anomalies: How a Multidisciplinary Disease Approach can Change the Outcome for Rare Disease
- Immune Dysregulation: What is it, and what is it NOT?
- Acute vs. Chronic Pancreatitis: Diagnosis, Dilemmas and Management
- Management of Children with Complex Urologic Disease, from CKD through Transplant Webinar
- Epilepsy Neurogenetics Initiative: Expertise for Challenging Cases
- Remote Continuous EEG Monitoring
- New Advances in The Diagnosis & Management of Congenital Hyperinsulinism
- SMA, Chest, Spine, and Pulmonary Manifestations and Strategies for Delivering Multidisciplinary Care
- Cancer Predisposition and Surveillance in Children and Adolescents
- Curative and Emerging Therapies for Sickle Cell Disease
Mitochondrial Medicine Symposium
Mitochondrial Medicine held a virtual symposium on Sept. 14, 2020. View recordings from the event.
Leukodystrophy Symposium Webinar Videos
The Leukodystrophy Symposium provide up to date information on the best diagnostic and disease management practices, with an emphasis on how to provide patient and disease centered care during the COVID-19 health emergency. View the series.
Please use the link below to access the CHOP group National Provider Identifier numbers (NPI) for all CHOP providers in Pennsylvania and New Jersey (includes Facilities, Medical (CHCA), Surgical (CSA), Children’s Seashore House Rehab (CSH), Behavioral Health, and Radiology). If you are unable to locate the number you are seeking or have questions, please contact the specific specialty division for additional information.
Group NPI Grid (PDF)
For individual NPI numbers, visit http://www.cms.gov.
Exam Demonstration Videos
In this series of educational videos for clinicians, physicians from Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) demonstrate how to perform specific evaluations on children and teens. View the videos.
Online Continuing Medical Education (CME)
We offer accredited online continuing education activities. These activities incorporate current evidence-based diagnostic techniques to guide clinicians to perform optimal care and achieve better outcomes for patients. Learn more about our CME Department.