At CHOP Primary Care, Drexel Hill, PA, we are committed to providing the highest quality pediatric care to children in Delaware County and the surrounding areas. We are located on the fourth floor of the Outpatient Medical Office building at Delaware County Memorial Hospital, in suite 404. Part of the CHOP Care Network, our practice provides comprehensive primary care from birth through young adulthood, delivered in a comfortable, family-friendly environment. Families can call and speak with a nurse 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for any questions or concerns. Sick children can be seen when needed in any of our three associated CHOP Primary Care locations — Drexel Hill, Broomall and Media — even after hours and on weekends. We look forward to partnering with you to help your kids stay their healthiest.
It is understandable to have fears about going to the doctor's office in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, but it's more important than ever to make sure your child visits the doctor. Please don't delay care. We have many precautions in place to keep you and your child safe. Read about what to expect when you come to one of our primary care offices.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Should My Child Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Baby Formula Shortage: What Families Need to Know
- Right Care, Right Place: Where to Turn When Your Child Is Sick
- How Too Much Screen Time Affects Kids’ Eyes: Tips to Prevent Eye Strain
- Emergency Department (ER) or Pediatric Urgent Care?
- What Pediatricians Wish Parents Knew About Giving Kids Medicine
- How to Stock Your Medicine Cabinet Like a Pediatrician
- How to Help Children Grieve
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- My Child Has a Fever: What Should I Do?
- Vitamin D Supplements: What Parents Should Know
- Separation Anxiety: What’s Normal and When to Worry
- Sleep Tips for All Ages and Stages
- Scoliosis: Early Detection Matters
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Your Check-up Checklist: Preparing for an Annual Well Visit
- Tackling Irrational Fears in Children and Teens
- The Importance of Spotting Teen Strengths
- Stomach Bugs in Children
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child.