This online symptom checker can help you make informed decisions about what level of medical care your child may need, if any, and steps you can take to relieve symptoms at home. If your child has medical risk factors such as a weakened immune system or surgery in last 7 days, please contact their specialist.
At CHOP Primary Care, Media, PA, we are committed to providing the highest quality pediatric care to children in Delaware County and the surrounding areas. Our office is in the Granite Run Shopping Center, next to Kohl's. Part of the CHOP Care Network, our practice provides comprehensive primary care from birth through young adulthood, delivered in a comfortable, family-friendly environment. Families can call and speak with a nurse 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for any questions or concerns. Sick children can be seen when needed in any of our three associated CHOP Primary Care locations — Drexel Hill, Broomall and Media — even after hours and on weekends. We look forward to partnering with you to help your kids stay their healthiest.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Feature: Navigating Sick Season
- Measles Outbreak: How to Protect Your Family
- Right Care, Right Place: Where to Turn When Your Child Is Sick
- How to Treat RSV at Home and When to Go to the Doctor
- Why You Should Get Your Flu Shots Early This Year (and Every Year)!
- How to Stock Your Medicine Cabinet Like a Pediatrician
- Vision’s Connection to Learning Problems: Keep an Eye Out for These Signs
- Should My Child Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- My Child Has a Fever: What Should I Do?
- Sleep Tips for All Ages and Stages
- Upper Respiratory Infection (URI or Common Cold)
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- Emergency Department (ER) or Pediatric Urgent Care?
- When Your Child's Anxiety Is Worth Worrying About — and How to Help
- How to Survive When a Stomach Bug Hits your Household
- Vitamin D Supplements: What Parents Should Know
- Separation Anxiety: What’s Normal and When to Worry
- How to Help Children Grieve
- Scoliosis: Early Detection Matters
Our team of experienced, board-certified pediatricians offer the best available primary care services to your child.
Patient Family Resources
These are some of the most frequently accessed resources for families receiving care at CHOP.