Read case studies by physicians at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP).
- Identifying Gene Leads to IBD Cure: The Multidisiplinary Apporach to Diagnose and Cure Very Early Onset Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- No Pancreas No Problem: A Unique Clinic at CHOP Follows Post-Pancreatectomy Patients
- Specialized Help for the Less than 5%: A Unique CHOP Clinic
- Taking the Pain Out of Eating (A Motility Case Study): Gastroparesis and Complex Feeding Issues - The Search for an Answer
- Tale of Two Brothers: A Mitochondrial Disease Case Study