If you receive care at a CHOP Primary Care, Specialty Care or Urgent Care location, please review this information for details about what to expect, care options available, and precautions in place to keep you safe.
CHOP Urgent Care has arrived in Bryn Mawr, PA!
Video Visits Available
Families in and around Montgomery and Delaware Counties now have a new option to access after-hours pediatric urgent care from Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia — fast, convenient care for children from infants to adolescents who need to be seen right away.
CHOP Urgent Care, Haverford is located in the same building as CHOP Primary Care, Haverford. Urgent Care is staffed by a team of board-certified CHOP pediatricians and pediatric nurses dedicated to urgent care services.
Your family can to turn to us for:
- Abscess care
- Allergic reactions
- Broken bones
- Coughs, colds and sore throats
- Ear aches
- Fever in children more than 2 months old
- Foreign body removal (ticks, splinters)
- Minor burns
- Minor head injuries
- Objects in ear or nose
- Pink eye
- Sports injuries
- Stitches for minor cuts
- Stitch removal
- Sun burn
- Urinary tract infection
- Vomiting and diarrhea
Wondering whether you should take your child to an emergency room or urgent care? Watch this video to learn more about when to go to where.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Stopping the Flu/COVID-19 Collision
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- My Child Got Sent Home Sick: Now What?
- My Child Has a Fever: Now What?
- Prevent Eye Strain During Virtual School
- Getting Your Child to Wear a Face Mask
- Child Care During COVID: Is it Safe?