If you receive care at a CHOP Primary Care, Specialty Care or Urgent Care location, please review this information for details about what to expect, care options available, and precautions in place to keep you safe.
Families in and around Montgomery and Delaware Counties have the option to access after-hours pediatric urgent care from Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia — fast, convenient care for children from infants to adolescents who need to be seen right away.
CHOP Urgent Care, Haverford is located in the same building as CHOP Primary Care, Haverford. Urgent Care is staffed by a team of board-certified CHOP pediatricians and pediatric nurses dedicated to urgent care services.
Your family can to turn to us for:
Video Visits Available
- Abscess care
- Allergic reactions
- Broken bones
- Coughs, colds and sore throats
- COVID-19 testing (including rapid tests)
- Ear aches
- Fever in children more than 2 months old
- Foreign body removal (ticks, splinters)
- Mild chest discomfort, heart palpitations, feeling faint (EKGs can be performed on-site and read by a pediatric cardiologist)
- Minor burns
- Minor head injuries
- Objects in ear or nose
- Pink eye
- Sports injuries
- Stitches for minor cuts
- Stitch removal
- Sun burn
- Urinary tract infection
- Vomiting and diarrhea
Wondering whether you should take your child to an emergency room or urgent care? Watch this video to learn more about when to go to where.
Pediatric Health Tips
Help keep your family healthy and safe with kids health and wellness information from the experts at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. You can also browse information about caring for your baby, toddler, preschooler, school-age child or teenager.
- Returning to In-person Schooling During COVID-19
- My Child Got Sent Home Sick: Now What?
- COVID-19 and Kids: What You Need to Know Now
- Talking to Your Child About the Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic
- Screen Time During the Pandemic
- Prevent Eye Strain During Virtual School
- Why It's Important to Be Up to Date on Vaccines
- My Child Has a Fever: Now What?
- Child Care During COVID: Is it Safe?
- Should I Give My Child Antibiotics? Preventing Antibiotic Resistance
- Battling Mental Fatigue
- Sleep Tips for All Ages and Stages
- Scoliosis: Early Detection Matters
- Why Well-Child Visits Matter
- Your Check-up Checklist: Preparing for an Annual Well Visit
- How to Soothe a Baby with Colic
- How to Have a Productive Video Visit with Your Child’s Provider
- How to Help Manage your Child’s Anxiety around COVID-19
- The Importance of Spotting Teen Strengths