It’s been almost a year since CHOP opened its doors at the new Buerger Center for Advanced Pediatric Care. Located on the newly named Raymond G. Perelman Campus, the state-of-the-art facility for outpatient medicine has been designed to reduce stress for patients and their families and provide a smooth, efficient experience.
Clinical services continue to make the move to the new facilities. Departments moving to the Buerger Center throughout the rest of 2016 and into spring 2017 include:
- GI, Hepatology & Nutrition
- Pulmonary Medicine and the PFT lab
- Child Abuse, Referral and Evaluation (CARE) Clinic
- Neonatal Follow-Up Program
- Cardiac Kids Developmental Follow-up Program
- Diagnostic and Complex Care Center
- Fostering Health Program
- International Adoption Health Program (IAHP)
- Dialysis Unit
- Apheresis Program
Read more about the Buerger Center.