The Division of Orthopaedics at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) hosted a special "Breakthroughs in Pediatric Orthopaedics" event designed for journalists, community leaders and philanthropic supporters. Attendees toured the CHOP Specialty Care and Surgery Center in King of Prussia, learned about the latest innovations in pediatric orthopaedics, and heard from the following experts:
- Jeffrey Albaugh, PT, MS, ATC, Physical Therapy Supervisor – Sports Medicine Expert
- Alexandre Arkader, MD, Attending Surgeon – Bone and Soft Tissue Tumor Expert
- Robert B. Carrigan, MD, Attending Surgeon – Hand and Upper-Extremity Injuries Expert
- Theodore J. Ganley, MD, Director, Sports Medicine and Performance Center – Sports Medicine Expert
- Christina L. Master, MD, Attending Physician – Concussion Expert
- Wudbhav N. Sankar, MD, Director, Young Adult Hip Preservation Program – Hip Expert
Dr. John M. Flynn MD, Chief of the Division of Orthopaedics at CHOP, was also in attendance and provided a special introduction to kick off the evening.
It was a night of learning and discovery for attendees, offering visitors a unique view of the state-of-the-art facility in King of Prussia, and the breakthrough work that is being done.
Be sure to click through the slideshow of photos for a behind-the-scenes look at the event.
Contact: Ashley Moore, The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, 267-426-6071 or email@example.com