Pediatric Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Virtual Lecture Series
Topics covered in the Pediatric Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Virtual Lecture Series include the following. Register now to attend an upcoming webinar, or access the recordings for past events.
Stay tuned for future topics.
Click on the topic below to access the session recording.
- Pediatric Fracture Care: Pearls and Pitfalls
- Sports Medicine Update: Shoulder Instability, Knee and Overuse Injuries
- Return to Sports for Elite Youth Athletes
- Thoracic Insufficiency Syndrome: Pulmonary Problems Related to Chest and Spine Deformity in Children
- Management of Brachial Plexus Birth Injuries and Congenital Hand and Upper Limb Anomalies
- Hip Preservation: Overview and Treatment
- Pediatric Lower Extremity Deformity: Assessment and Intervention
- Idiopathic Scoliosis: Who, What, Where, When and Why (recording coming soon)
Subscribe to Orthopaedics Update E-newsletter for Providers
Healthcare professionals are invited to subscribe to Orthopaedics Update. Stay up to date on our clinical programs, research and other information that is important to providers who refer patients to the Division of Orthopaedics at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Subscribe to Orthopaedics Update.