Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) is the nation's first hospital devoted exclusively to the care of children. Since our start in 1855, CHOP has been the birthplace for countless breakthroughs and dramatic firsts in pediatric medicine. Today, families facing complex conditions come to CHOP from all over the world, and our compassionate care and innovation has repeatedly earned us a spot on the U.S. News & World Report's Honor Roll of the nation's best children's hospitals.
We are going paper-light this year! Download our collateral below
- Partnering Made Easy: Clinical Resources and Concierge Services
- Educational Resources for You
- Pediatric Fellowships & Residency
- Primary Care Provider Guide to Depression and Anxiety
- Frontier Programs at CHOP
- Subspecialty Hospitalist Opportunities
- Pediatric Hospitalist Opportunities
Join us! CHOP Alumni & Friends Event
CHOP Alumni & Friends Reception with Special Guest Dr. Paul Offit
Please join us to reconnect with Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia staff, alumni and friends during the American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference and Exhibition. We will be honoring Dr. Paul Offit and the Vaccine Education Center team for their incredible work during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Date: Saturday, Oct 8.
- Time: 6 – 7:30 p.m.
- Location: The Platinum Patio at the Anaheim Marriott, 700 West Convention Way
The event is free, but we ask that you register here, as space is limited.
Special Featured Guest: Paul Offit, MD, Director of the Vaccine Education Center
You’ve no doubt seen Dr. Offit on numerous television segments about COVID-19 vaccines since he’s been feature more than 17,000 times. He and the entire the Vaccine Education Center team became a trusted, evidence-based source of information during the pandemic. This is your chance to join us in thanking them for their support.
All AAP attendees and CHOP alumni are welcome at the reception. Spouses of AAP attendees are also welcome.
Ask us about our Frontier Programs!
A trailblazing group of initiatives known as Frontier Programs are continuing to pioneer new advances in children’s health at an astonishing pace. Learn more about these programs and how they can improve outcomes and care for your complex patients.
2022 news and highlights
See the latest about our extraordinary clinical care and services for you and your patients:
- Learn More about our Sleep Center
- CHOP Researchers Develop Interdisciplinary Approach to Improve CPAP Use for Children with Sleep Apnea
- Learn more about our Pulmonology and Allergy Personalized Asthma (PAPA) Clinic
- Kawasaki Disease or Mis-C? Outlining the Differences
- Understanding Brain Fog in Youth with Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- CHOP Study Explores the Use of Telemedicine in Child Neurology in Largest Study to Date
- Study Finds Newly Formed “Immature” Neurons Appear in Brain Throughout Lifespan
Advances in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Location: Convene Conference Center, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Date: Oct. 26, 2022, 8 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. (ET)
1st International Middle East Fetal-Neonatal Cardiovascular Disease Conference: Our Children Are Our Hearts
Venue: Rosewood Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE with a Virtual Option
Date: Oct. 28 - Oct. 29, 2022, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. (ET)
Venue: Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf and Beach Resort, Río Grande, PR 00745
Date: Feb 23 - Feb 26, 2023
Stay tuned for more details!
- Check out our schedule for other upcoming professional events.
Resources for clinicians
- CHOP OPEN: Access our library of more than 300 recorded educational lectures that cover a variety of clinical topics.
- Clinical pathways
- Continuing medical education, including online CMEs
- Fellowships and training programs
- Podcasts: Check out two CHOP-hosted podcasts (also available on your preferred podcast player)
- Primary Care Perspectives: A podcast series for pediatricians tackles hot topics in pediatric primary care and issues affecting the daily practice of pediatricians.
- BREAKING THROUGH with Madeline Bell: Madeline Bell, CEO of Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, takes you behind the scenes to meet the brilliant minds who are making — and supporting — incredible breakthroughs in pediatric medicine. Recent episodes include:
- Children's Doctor, our newsletter for physicians, medical staff and alumni (subscribe here)
- Up-to-date vaccine information and educational materials from the Vaccine Education Center
- Check out our YouTube channel for a full library of videos developed for both physicians and patient families from Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
- Visit our healthcare professionals website or more resources and training opportunities
To refer a patient, get a second opinion, or for a general conversation with a CHOP specialist, call our clinician priority line at 1-800-879-2467 (1-800-TRY-CHOP) and press 2 to speak directly with a provider. Visit our referral toolkit for more fast, easy ways to get in touch.
For Global Patient Services, call 001-267-426-6298 or contact us online by filling out our Global Medicine appointments and questions form.
Stay connected: sign up for newsletters
Sign up to get the latest news from our clinical departments and leadership, and hear about upcoming professional education opportunities in our monthly e-newsletter, Pediatric Partners.
If you're interested in hearing more in-depth news from specific clinical areas, we encourage you to explore the list of other email newsletters published by various specialties at CHOP. If you're already subscribed, you can manage your preferences in your subscription, or check out the full list of specialty newsletters that may be of interest to you.