Pediatric onset neuroinflammatory disorders represent a complex set of conditions with evolving diagnostic criteria and rapidly changing management options. This program is intended for specialists who participate in the care of children with pediatric onset neuroinflammatory disorders. We will update attendees on current diagnostic criteria and guidelines as well as recent studies regarding therapeutics, recurrence and outcome.
- Understand current diagnostic criteria for neuroinflammatory disorders, including those that are new or evolving.
- Summarize current management strategies and potential complications.
- Develop a framework for discussing outcomes for pediatric patients with neuroinflammatory disorders.
- Multiple Sclerosis & MOG in Children - Brenda L. Banwell, MD
- NMO spectrum disorders - Sona Narula, MD
- Transverse Myelitis and Acute Flaccid Myelitis - Sarah Hopkins, MD, MSPH
- Autoimmune Encephalitis - Jennifer McGuire, MD, MSCE
- Optic Neuritis- Amy Waldman, MD
Can't make the webinar? Stay in touch with the Neuroscience Center. Subscribe to our provider eNewsletter to receive updates on research and educational opportunities, resources for your patients, news about our clinical programs, and more.