Children's Hospital of Philadelphia in King of Prussia
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia will open a second children’s hospital in King of Prussia, Pa. in Fall 2021. Situated at the intersection of several major routes, the new hospital — including the Madlyn K. Abramson Emergency Department — will be easily accessed by families from the Main Line, Delaware, the Lehigh Valley, the Princeton area, New York and beyond.
CHOP’s world-class emergency care, inpatient treatment, surgery and much more will be closer than ever in a state-of-the-art facility.
An artist's rendering of the new hospital, which is under construction adjacent to CHOP's existing Specialty Care & Surgery Center on S. Goddard Boulevard in King of Prussia, Pa.
- 24/7 pediatric Emergency Department
- 250,000-square-foot inpatient hospital
- 52 private inpatient rooms with the ability to double the number of private rooms
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit that can adapt according to need
- Top-ranked CHOP specialists in orthopaedics, plastic surgery, ENT, urology and more
- Advanced operating suites
- Comprehensive radiology
- Cutting-edge technology to enhance safety and efficiency and foster collaboration
Learn more about 10 features of the King of Prussia Hospital that we're most excited about!