Endocrinology Topics: A Professional Webinar Series
Date: May 24, 2021 – May 2022
We invite pediatricians and pediatric endocrinologist to join us for a free webinar series offered by Children's Hospital of Philadelphia’s (CHOP) Division of Endocrinology and Diabetes. Featuring world-class experts and thought leaders, these webinars will address different endocrinology topics. Lectures are one hour. All times are Eastern Time.
Please click on the lecture title below to get more information and sign up.
- Watch the recording: Type 2 Diabetes in Youth: Who’s at Risk, How to Screen and What to Do
- Tuesday, June 29, 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.: Monogenic Diabetes: A Practical Guide to Diagnosis and Management
- Friday, July 16, 1 – 2 p.m.: Hypothalamic Obesity in Children and Adolescents
- Saturday July 24, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.: Deciphering Beckwith-Wiedemann Spectrum
- Thursday Sept. 30, 7-8:30 a.m.: Evaluation and Management of Thyroid Nodules and Thyroid Cancer in 2021
- Wednesday, Nov. 17, 6 – 7:30 p.m.: Pediatric Bone Health: Recommendations & Resources for Suspected Bone Disorders in Children
- Friday, Jan. 14, 2022, 7-8 a.m.: Evaluation and Management of the Neonate with Persistent Hypoglycemia due to Hyperinsulinism
- Tuesday, March 29, 2022, noon – 1 p.m.: Turner Syndrome: The (Missing) X Files
- Friday, May 13, 2022, 7 – 8 a.m.: Pituitary Disease in Children
Additional dates and topics will be added. Check back often to see the latest offerings.