Has your child been diagnosed with cancer? Attend the monthly Connections: CHOP/Momcology group for caregivers with information, activities and opportunities for peer-to-peer support. These events are free.
Session dates and topics
- November 12, 2022: Your Support Circle
- January 14, 2023: Cultivating Self Compassion
- March 11, 2023: Emotional Centering: Where to Start When You Are Feeling Overwhelmed
- May 13, 2023: Navigating through Change
- July 8, 2023: Finding Calm in the Storm
All sessions run from 10 – 12:00 p.m.
Momcology is national nonprofit organization that facilitates peer support for parents and primary caregivers of children who have been diagnosed with pediatric cancer. Support group sessions will give you the chance to meet and talk with others experiencing what you’re going through.