Has your child been diagnosed with cancer? Attend the monthly Connections: CHOP/Momcology group for caregivers with information, activities and opportunities for peer-to-peer support. These events are free.
Session dates and topics
- September 9, 2023: Managing Stress & Anxiety
- November 11, 2023: Navigating Complicated Relationships
- January 20, 2024: Communication is Key
- March 9, 2024: Understanding and Coping with Guilt
- May 4, 2024: Releasing Expectations
- July 13, 2024: Seeking Control in Times of Uncertainty
All sessions run from 10 – 12:00 p.m.
Momcology is national nonprofit organization that facilitates peer support for parents and primary caregivers of children who have been diagnosed with pediatric cancer. Support group sessions will give you the chance to meet and talk with others experiencing what you’re going through.