Pulmonary Topics: A Professional Webinar Series
We invite pediatricians and pediatric pulmonary specialists to join us for a free webinar series offered by Children's Hospital of Philadelphia’s (CHOP) Division of Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine. Featuring world-class experts and thought leaders, these webinars will address different pulmonary topics ranging from intervention for sleep problems to treatment for bronchopulmonary dysplasia. Lectures are one hour, beginning at 8 a.m. Eastern Time.
Please click on the lecture title below to get more information and sign up.
- Thursday, Aug. 19: Pediatric Lung Transplantation
- Wednesday, Sept. 15: Advanced Diagnostic Bronchoscopy in Children
- Tuesday, Oct. 12: What's New in Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia Research, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Thursday, Nov. 11: Long-term Pulmonary Outcomes of Children with Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
- Wednesday, Dec. 15: Care of the Child Dependent on Respiratory Technology
- Tuesday, Jan. 18: Childhood Interstitial Lung Diseases: What’s New and What’s Next
Contact Shelly Norbury at 856-397-5588.