Published onStewardship Reports
In the latest report from CHOP’s Center for Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment, we highlight some of the ways our clinicians — and philanthropic partners — are giving hope to families coping with fragile pregnancies affected by birth defects.
- The milestone birth of the Center’s 1,000th fetal surgery patient
- Genetic testing that can offer answers and hope to families expecting children with birth defects
- A new center that offers families enhanced information on birth defects outcomes
- Pioneering new holistic care offered to expectant parents carrying babies with birth defects who may be at greater risk for depression, anxiety and traumatic stress
- The Addison’s Hope for Fetal Families Endowed Fund, which was established in 2013 to permanently ensure that every family in need can provide their unborn baby with the best opportunity for a bright, healthy future
- Expanding opportunities to raise funds and awareness for the Center for Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment and the families we help