Published on in CHOP News
On Saturday, March 23, 2019, the Center for Pediatric Eosinophilic Disorders at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia held (CHOP) its second annual EoE Education Day. Patients and families joined the team for an exciting day featuring research updates, expert panels, interactive sessions, and practical advice from fellow patients.
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis 101, Laura Gober, MD
- School Accommodations and Psychological Well-being in EoE, Margo Szabo, PhD
- Nutrition in EoE, Michele Shuker, MS, RD, CSP, LDN
- Updates in EoE Research – GI, Amanda Muir, MD
- Updates in EoE Research – Allergy, Antonella Cianferoni, MD, PhD
We are looking forward to the third annual event in 2020!