Cardiology 2021 Agenda: Thursday, Feb. 11
Note: All times listed below are Eastern Standard Time.
Opening Plenary Session 6 – 8 p.m.
Resilience in Pediatric & Congenital Cardiovascular Disease 2021
Moderators: Jonathan Chen and Joseph Rossano
- 6 p.m. Opening Remarks: Jack Rychik
- 6:15 p.m. Resilience at the Societal Level: Governmental Response to the Unfolding Crisis of COVID-19: Howard Zucker
- 6:30 p.m. First Exposures in the U.S. and the Congenital Heart Community Response to COVID-19: Seattle Experience: Mark Lewin
- 6:45 p.m. COVID-19: Impact on Nursing Practices: Sherri Kubis
- 7 p.m. Vaccine Development for COVID SARS-2: Promise and Perils: Paul Offit
- 7:15 p.m. Mechanisms and Models of Cellular Resilience in Pediatric and Congenital Cardiovascular Disease: Shelley Miyamoto
- 7:30 p.m. What Are We Battling? Resilience Beyond Mortality: The Fight to Reduce Morbidity in Cardiac Surgery: Katherine Brown
- 7:45 p.m. Psychological Resilience in the Patient with CHD: Adrienne Kovacs
- 8 p.m. Panel Discussion Q & A: Faculty
- 8:15 P.M. ADJOURN