Before you arrive for your child’s first appointment, whether you were referred to the Electrophysiology and Heart Rhythm Program or are seeking a second opinion, we ask that you fax us your child’s medical records, including the results of any previous tests, including:
- Ablation reports
- Electrophysiology studies
- Genetic testing results for channelopathies, such as long QT syndrome, catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia (CPVT), Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy (ARVS) and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM)
- Cath-report and CD
- Echo report and CD
- MRI report and CD
- Holter monitor report and tracings
- Event monitor report and tracings
- Exercise stress test report and tracings
- Office visit notes
- Original diagnosing records from child’s emergency room or inpatient visit, or his primary care physician office
- Device manufacturer names for any devices used
- Congenital heart disease records and test results if child was previously diagnosed with a CHD
To obtain these records, or give us permission to obtain them for you, please download and fill out this HIPPA Authorization to Obtain/Release Patient Information and fax it to us at 215-590-3267. Having these test results in advance of your appointment can prevent unnecessary additional testing and allow our physicians to prepare for your appointment before you arrive.
If you have any questions about obtaining your medical records or an upcoming appointment that has already been scheduled, please contact us at 267-425-6603.