The Buerger Center for Advanced Pediatric Care revolutionizes care for children, standing as the nation’s most state-of-the-art facility for outpatient medicine. Located on the Raymond G. Perelman Campus, the 12-story Buerger Center has been designed to reduce stress for patients and their families and provide a smooth, efficient experience.
When scheduling an appointment at CHOP’s Main Campus location, you will be told where your child’s visit will be held, whether at the Main Hospital, Wood Center, Seashore House or Buerger Center. If you are unsure of where your appointment will take place, please check with the appropriate department.
Location and parking
The Buerger Center for Advanced Pediatric Care is on Civic Center Boulevard just south of the Main Hospital. To access parking, turn left from Civic Center Boulevard into Driveway B and follow signs to Garage B.
About the Buerger Center
The Buerger Center for Advanced Pediatric Care was made possible by charitable donations, including a landmark $50 million gift from the Buerger family. The building features:
- Clinical neighborhoods that group together related specialties
- A design that makes it easy for you to find your way around the building
- Spacious, light-filled waiting rooms for patients and families
- “Wait. Play. Learn.” areas for educational play before and between appointments
- A 1,500-vehicle garage to make arrival and departure a simple and pleasant experience
- Several food and snack options